The diving centre is open daily from the 15th April to the 15th November from 8.30am to 7.30pm.
Two dives are scheduled in the protected marine area Plemmirio every day at 8.30 and 11.
At 4.30pm is is possible to do didactic or ‘local’ dives.
The theoretical lessons and diving courses are performed during the same hours as the guided tours. Upon agreement there is the option of personalizing dives to meet personal requirements.
Nocturnal dives are at 7.30pm
From April 15 to November 15
STANDARD: from 8:30 to 19:30
NIGHTTIME: from 19:30
- Guided dives
- Scuba diving courses
- Entrace and permission to dive in the protected marine area of Plemmerio (Zone A)
- Refill tanks/cylinders air, nitrox, trimix
- Nocturnal dives
- Equipment and vessels suitable for dives with children and people with diisabilities
- Boat trips
- Guided tours of archeological and natural sites of interest
- Courses in evironmental education